Tiger! Tiger attack!
Get him out of the way!
Shoot him, Buldeo!
Get out of my way! Out of my way!
Wake up! He's escaped!
No, no. No, no!
Boone, help me! Boone! Wilkins!
- Somebody help me! - Harley, what are you doing in there?
It's quicksand, Wilkins! It's sucking me down.
- It's got my legs! It's sucking me under! - Gimme your hand!
Gimme your hand!
- Stretch to me. Come on. - Gimme your hand, Wilkins!
- Come on, reach! - I can't.
- Come on. - That's a boy.
- Come here. Harley, you're pulling me. Harley! - Don't!
- Don't let go! - You're pulling me in!
Damn you, Wilkins!
let's not be discouraged by every little thing.
- Go on. - But my father.
You can't leave my father! He'll die!
Such is life.
What a shame.
Well, shall we continue?
Wilkins! You bloody shot me!
- Oops. - Wilkins! I am going to be killing you!
Oh, my God, I've been shot!
I'm knowing you are down here,
my little man cub!
Strength of a bear.
- Speed of a panther. - No!
- No! - Heart of a wolf!
And very sharp teeth.